Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
Now PlayingA Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- Loan Default
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Stafford or Federal Direct Student Loan Cancellation Options
Next PlaylistDebt and Borrowing Money
- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- What is a Variable Interest Rate?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?