Playlist: State of Texas Financial Aid Programs
What is the College Access Loan (CAL) Program?
- What is the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) for non-citizens?
Now PlayingWhat is the College Access Loan (CAL) Program?
- What is the Tuition Equalization Grant Program (TEG)?
Next PlaylistUnderstanding the FAFSA
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- What is Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?