The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is unavailable until the 2018-19 FAFSA is released in October. If you are completing a 2017-18 FAFSA you will need to manually enter your 2015 tax information into the FAFSA.
Playlist: Applying for Financial Aid
What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What is the FAFSA?
Now PlayingWhat tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID
Next PlaylistPrivate Loans
- What is a private loan?
- Differences Between Private and Federal Student Loans
- Finding and Researching Private Loans
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- Preparing to Repay Private Student Loans