- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my federal student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- How do I claim tuition on my Federal tax return?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- Does everyone selected for verification have to provide the same information?
- How do I verify that I have graduated from high school?
- How do I verify that I received a GED?
- How do I verify graduation if I was home schooled?
- How do I verify my identity and submit a statement of purpose for financial aid?