- What loan options are available to graduate students?
- As a graduate student, how much can I borrow in Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loans?
- What is a graduate fellowship?
- What is the total amount I can borrow in Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student loans for my undergraduate and graduate education?
- I can’t afford to make payments on my undergraduate loans while attending graduate school. What should I do?
- How can I find out who my lender and servicer are for my undergraduate loans?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete an entrance counseling session again?
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN)?
- I am trying to decide if I should rent or buy a home?
- What type of insurance do I need for life, disability, etc?
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?